Imagine yourself planning the launch of your most innovative product or service in years. How to promote it? You could spend:
- Hundreds of thousands of euros for a TV campaign. Media costs are burdensome, so you would be inclined to save on creative. TV time is so expensive that 20 or 30 seconds spots only leave room for your barebones message. TV does sell, but what and to what extent?
- Tens of thousands of euros for a print/online campaign. Print circulation and audience have dropped dramatically. Online programmatic advertising is cheap, but you have little control over the actual pages where your message is inserted.
- Thousands of euros for a PR campaign. A classic PR agency could organize a press conference for you to gather the remains of the traditional media and fill-in the empty seats with low audience bloggers. Then disseminate your press release on their standardized mailing lists. You might spend half of the budget on presents and catering, but what about the results in terms of coverage and leads?
Does it sound lame and expensive? We have a different solution
Branded Content is one of the most recent developments in marketing and consists of text, photo, video or graphic content built around your brand. When authored by experienced, specialized and talented creators like we provide, it is attractive per se and blends itself into the media channel’s summary as a piece of editorial work, as opposed to repetitive, skippable plain advertising. Custom-created content naturally attracts your potential customers’ attention, as opposed to pushing your message to the same eyes by means of high media costs.
Branded Content is a member of a recent family of marketing concepts, that also includes Branded Entertainment (almost synonymous, but referring to TV production), Brand Journalism (similar, but restricted to classic media channels), Native Advertising (the same blending with the media channel’s summary, but closer to a text ad, deprived of creativity and customization) or Content Marketing (the abstract umbrella for various related terms).
Our prices are affordable, similar to PR costs, but press releases, media relations, and distribution on our own channels (blogs & micro-sites, strong Facebook accounts) are a bonus!
Benefits of Branded Content
- You use our team’s expertise, which comes from years of journalism, copywriting video production and graphics creation with top media and commercial brands. We have an over 10 years experience in creating beautiful and relevant content for brands.
- Media prices are much lower than for classic advertising because our output is attractive not only for the brand but also for the media brand’s audience.
- Creative costs are affordable.
- Eventually, what you have to offer to your potential customers is a sexy message, as opposed to inflationary and repetitive hard selling done the old way.